BUT, REALLY ... looks like the folks who want to comment about what sort of Superintendent Richmond needs, will need to drive fast and talk even faster.
What kind of sense does it make to hold these meetings during the day?
- in 45-minute increments?
- to ask ALL focus groups to LEAVE work and travel to two different locations?
- to ask Police officers, Fire fighters, lawyers and Judges to meet at times that are clearly at odds with their jobs?
- NOT name the advocacy groups being invited?
- NOT name the *Booster Clubs*?
- NOT name *Special Interest* groups?
- Does *Community Forum* mean taxpayers?